INCLOUDFOREVER COMPANY S.L., with Tax ID number B-72433006, registered in MADRID, (MADRID), at C/ AVIADOR ZORITA, 13 - OFFICE 404, established indefinitely in a deed authorized in Madrid on August 2, 2022, by the undersigned Notary Public number 4096 of the protocol, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, in volume 44003, folio 1, sheet M-776210, registration 1st, hereinafter referred to as INCLOUDFOREVER, is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers.
Please review this document where we explain what information we collect about you, how we use it, and what your rights are. INCLOUDFOREVER or 'we') is the data controller for the personal data collected through or in connection with www.Incloudforever.com and any associated application (hereinafter, the 'Website').
Collected personal data
The personal data of website users will be processed in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality, as well as respecting the other obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
We collect your personal data when you use our Website or when you provide it to us directly. This data includes:
- The information you provide when using our Website
- Information about transactions and billing if you make purchases with us or use our Website
- Records of your interactions with us
- Automatically collected information using cookies and other tracking technologies
- Other data provided to our Website
Use of personal data
Depending on how you use our Website, your interactions, and the permissions you grant us, the purposes for which we collect your personal data include:
- Completing your profile and maintaining your online account
- Managing and responding to any inquiries or complaints you make to our customer service team
- Improving and maintaining the Website and monitoring its use
- Sending you marketing communications and displaying advertisements
- Security purposes, to prevent and investigate fraud, and for our protection and that of third parties
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
Sharing of your data
We share the personal data of our customers in the following cases:
- Other companies within our group of companies, if necessary for the operation of the Website
- Suppliers and service providers
- Legal and administrative advisors
- In compliance with the law with administrative authorities
Storage and retention
We use service providers worldwide, which is why your personal data may be processed in countries outside of Europe. If this is the case, we ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected through appropriate safeguards, in particular, the EU standard contractual clauses.
We retain your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes set out above. When your information is no longer needed, it will be deleted.
Our Website ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the site. This process involves converting information or data into a code to prevent unauthorized access. The Website follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are used to protect customer data when it is transmitted to and from this Website via a secure communication channel.
Our site is not intended for or should be used by individuals under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under 18 years of age.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including the right to access and correct your personal data and, under specific circumstances, to transfer your personal data to another entity in a commonly used format.
You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes, including the sending of advertising.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
We will comply with any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. To exercise your rights, please contact us through the email lopd@Incloudforever.com
Address: Calle Aviador Zorita 13, Office 404, 28020 Madrid